The Truman Center for National Policy develops timely and innovative national security solutions, and this year we will continue these important dialogues with a range of conversations including:
- A reflection on Afghanistan and the future of US power
- Twenty years after 9/11, how to restructure the Department of Homeland Security for a better immigration solution
- China’s Divide & Conquer Strategy: a view from Europe
- Six months later: The US Department of State and Truman’s Recommendations, What’s New? What’s Next?
- Climate & National Security: Green Tech as Foreign Policy
We hope that you will be able to join us for this event, which will feature a range of top level speakers from a diverse range of national security perspectives.REGISTER TODAY